TOWN OF BEAVER DAM, Wis. - A Beaver Dam man was injured Thursday morning when his vehicle drifted over the center line and hit the back of a flatbed trailer, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Dodge County sheriff's deputies responded around 9:30 a.m. to a crash on County Road S near South Center Road in the town of Beaver Dam, officials said.
Daniel L. Krueger, 58, of Mayville, was driving a 2016 Mack semitractor with a flatbed trailer east on County Road S when a vehicle driven by 40-year-old Jeffrey Hildebrand drifted over the center line and hit the back wheels of the trailer, according to the release.
Krueger was not injured in the crash, but Hildebrand suffered life-threatening injuries and was flown from the scene to UW Hospital, officials said.
County Road S was closed for almost four hours while the crash was investigated.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire