TOWN OF JAMESTOWN, Wis. - A motorist was punched in the face during a road rage incident, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said the victim was driving west on Highway 11 when a car in front of him stopped. The victim honked his horn and the car continued. The car stopped again near Highway 35 in the town of Jamestown. The victim said he honked his horn again and the driver of the car got out, walked to his car and punched him in the face.
The man went back to his car and fled, according to deputies.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office said anyone who witnesses or experiences an incident of road rage should contact the sheriff's office.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry