LODI, Wis. - Columbia County officials have identified the driver killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash on Highway 188 as Rachelanne R. Bradbury, 18, of rural Sauk City.
Deputies responded to reports of a crash on Highway 188 approximately 10 miles northwest of Lodi around 2:15 p.m. Tuesday, according to a release.
Investigators said the car was traveling south on Highway 188 when it veered off the road and overturned in a ditch.
Bradbury was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene, officials said. The driver was not wearing a seat belt.
Highway 188 at Smith Park Road in Lodi was closed in both directions due to the crash.Highway 188 at Smith Park Road in Lodi
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet