LODI, Wis. - Columbia County officials have identified the driver killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash on Highway 188 as Rachelanne R. Bradbury, 18, of rural Sauk City.
Deputies responded to reports of a crash on Highway 188 approximately 10 miles northwest of Lodi around 2:15 p.m. Tuesday, according to a release.
Investigators said the car was traveling south on Highway 188 when it veered off the road and overturned in a ditch.
Bradbury was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene, officials said. The driver was not wearing a seat belt.
Highway 188 at Smith Park Road in Lodi was closed in both directions due to the crash.Highway 188 at Smith Park Road in Lodi
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing