MADISON, Wis. - A person killed in a crash at the Badger Interchange on Madison's east side Monday morning is identified as a Madison man.
The Dane County Medical Examiner said Brad L. Turbyfill, 31, died as a result of injuries he suffered in the crash.
Officials said the crash occurred on Interstate 94 at mile marker 240, which is where a ramp connects with westbound Interstate 90. The crash was reported at 7:12 a.m.
Additional testing is underway, according to a release from the medical examiner's office.
Turbyfill was the only occupant of the vehicle, deputies said.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested