MADISON, Wis. - A person killed in a crash at the Badger Interchange on Madison's east side Monday morning is identified as a Madison man.
The Dane County Medical Examiner said Brad L. Turbyfill, 31, died as a result of injuries he suffered in the crash.
Officials said the crash occurred on Interstate 94 at mile marker 240, which is where a ramp connects with westbound Interstate 90. The crash was reported at 7:12 a.m.
Additional testing is underway, according to a release from the medical examiner's office.
Turbyfill was the only occupant of the vehicle, deputies said.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land