TOWN OF CADIZ, Wis. - A Hollandale man was arrested on suspicion of operating white intoxicated after he was involved in a single-vehicle rollover crash, officials said.
Green County deputies responded to a report of a single-vehicle rollover in the W8000 block of Highway P in the town of Cadiz Friday around 2:45 a.m., according to a release.
Investigators said David Pytak, 39, was traveling on Highway P, west of Allen Road, when his vehicle failed to negotiate a curve. The vehicle left the road, struck a wooden culvert post, entered the west ditch and rolled over a culvert onto the passenger side.
Pytak told deputies he was uninjured but was unable to get out of his vehicle, according to the release. His vehicle came to a rest facing west, and deputies broke out the rear window to help Pytak out of the vehicle.
Deputies said Pytak reported wearing his seat belt and was not injured. He was arrested on charges of first-offense OWI, operating with a prohibited alcohol concentration, and he was cited for failure to maintain control of his vehicle.Highway P just west of Allen Road, town of Cadiz
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say