TOWN OF COBB, Wis. - Iowa County officials responded to a report of a crash on Cave Hollow Road Sunday afternoon, according to a release.
A witness reported the single-vehicle crash and said the victim was unconscious but was breathing, according to the release.
Officials said the driver had severe arm and head injuries.
Officials said they searched the area since they didn't know if the driver was the sole occupant of the vehicle but no other passengers were located.
The driver was transported by MedFlight to UW Hospital, according to the release.
Officials said the accident is still under investigation.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say