TOWN OF COBB, Wis. - Iowa County officials responded to a report of a crash on Cave Hollow Road Sunday afternoon, according to a release.
A witness reported the single-vehicle crash and said the victim was unconscious but was breathing, according to the release.
Officials said the driver had severe arm and head injuries.
Officials said they searched the area since they didn't know if the driver was the sole occupant of the vehicle but no other passengers were located.
The driver was transported by MedFlight to UW Hospital, according to the release.
Officials said the accident is still under investigation.
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in
- MPD asking for help finding 9-month-old