TOWN OF COBB, Wis. - Iowa County officials responded to a report of a crash on Cave Hollow Road Sunday afternoon, according to a release.
A witness reported the single-vehicle crash and said the victim was unconscious but was breathing, according to the release.
Officials said the driver had severe arm and head injuries.
Officials said they searched the area since they didn't know if the driver was the sole occupant of the vehicle but no other passengers were located.
The driver was transported by MedFlight to UW Hospital, according to the release.
Officials said the accident is still under investigation.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000