TOWN OF SPRING GROVE, Wis. - Judy A. Cary, 52, from Brodhead, died in a single-vehicle crash Saturday around 4:55 p.m. in the town of Spring Grove, officials said.
Green County sheriff's deputies were notified of a vehicle crash on Pedee Road a half-mile east of Highway G in the town of Spring Grove, according to a release.
Investigations said a 2006 Chevy Impala was heading westbound on Pedee Road when it left the roadway and struck a tree.
The vehicle traveled a short distance and came to rest in a field near a tree line, officials said. Cary, who was the only occupant of the vehicle, was found dead and not wearing a seat belt.
The crash is still under investigation.
This is the seventh fatality in Green County this year, officials said.Pedee Road, a half mile east of Highway G in Green County
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says