MADISON, Wis. - A pizza delivery driver was robbed on the west side while making an early morning delivery, police said.
According to a Madison police report, just after midnight Saturday, a pizza delivery driver was taking an order to an address in the 6700 block of Schroeder Road when he was approached by three men.
One of the men had a handgun and ordered the 18-year-old worker to turn over his belongings.
The robbers fled the area on foot, making off with what police called a "limited" amount.
Police described the men as black, in their 20s, between 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 2 inches tall and wearing dark clothing.
The Madison Police Department said the incident is under investigation.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to contact the Madison Police Department. Police said tipsters can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward. Contact the Madison Area Crimestoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls