MADISON, Wis. - A pizza delivery driver was robbed on the west side while making an early morning delivery, police said.
According to a Madison police report, just after midnight Saturday, a pizza delivery driver was taking an order to an address in the 6700 block of Schroeder Road when he was approached by three men.
One of the men had a handgun and ordered the 18-year-old worker to turn over his belongings.
The robbers fled the area on foot, making off with what police called a "limited" amount.
Police described the men as black, in their 20s, between 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 2 inches tall and wearing dark clothing.
The Madison Police Department said the incident is under investigation.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to contact the Madison Police Department. Police said tipsters can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward. Contact the Madison Area Crimestoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two