MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was cited after rolling his car on Commercial Avenue Thursday afternoon, according to Madison police.
Devin E. Gullickson 30, told an officer he overcorrected after driving onto the shoulder.
The officer believed Gullickson was impaired, and Gullickson admitted he had taken prescription medications.
Gullickson was cited on suspicion of operating a vehicle while impaired, inattentive driving and operating after suspension.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms