MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was cited after rolling his car on Commercial Avenue Thursday afternoon, according to Madison police.
Devin E. Gullickson 30, told an officer he overcorrected after driving onto the shoulder.
The officer believed Gullickson was impaired, and Gullickson admitted he had taken prescription medications.
Gullickson was cited on suspicion of operating a vehicle while impaired, inattentive driving and operating after suspension.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry