MADISON, Wis. - Two people were arrested in connection to a heroin-related crash Tuesday afternoon, according to a release.
Officials say the driver and passenger in a blue sedan were both "out of it" after the car they were traveling in struck a parked pickup truck.
Police responded to the crash in the parking lot of the Cress Funeral and Cremation Service at 6021 University Ave. at 1 p.m., according to the release.
Officials say the driver Angela M. Sebert, 30, of Lodi, and the passenger Ryan S. Hickey, 28, of Portage, admitted to shooting heroin just prior to the crash.
Sebert was arrested on charges of possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia, probation hold and for operating while under the influence, her fourth offense of impaired driving.
Hickey was arrested on charges of possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and a probation hold.Madison crime map
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer