MADISON, Wis. - Two people were arrested in connection to a heroin-related crash Tuesday afternoon, according to a release.
Officials say the driver and passenger in a blue sedan were both "out of it" after the car they were traveling in struck a parked pickup truck.
Police responded to the crash in the parking lot of the Cress Funeral and Cremation Service at 6021 University Ave. at 1 p.m., according to the release.
Officials say the driver Angela M. Sebert, 30, of Lodi, and the passenger Ryan S. Hickey, 28, of Portage, admitted to shooting heroin just prior to the crash.
Sebert was arrested on charges of possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia, probation hold and for operating while under the influence, her fourth offense of impaired driving.
Hickey was arrested on charges of possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and a probation hold.Madison crime map
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says