MADISON, Wis. - Joshua Drabek was sentenced Thursday on sexual assault charges that are not connected to the child abuse case involving his stepsister.
The 19-year-old was sentenced to 15 months in prison with 24 months extended supervision. He was also sentenced to 90 days in jail on three other charges.
Drabek still faces trial on three other felony counts connected to his stepsister's case next month.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say