MADISON, Wis. - Joshua Drabek was sentenced Thursday on sexual assault charges that are not connected to the child abuse case involving his stepsister.
The 19-year-old was sentenced to 15 months in prison with 24 months extended supervision. He was also sentenced to 90 days in jail on three other charges.
Drabek still faces trial on three other felony counts connected to his stepsister's case next month.
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case