MADISON, Wis. - Joshua Drabek was sentenced Thursday on sexual assault charges that are not connected to the child abuse case involving his stepsister.
The 19-year-old was sentenced to 15 months in prison with 24 months extended supervision. He was also sentenced to 90 days in jail on three other charges.
Drabek still faces trial on three other felony counts connected to his stepsister's case next month.
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted