MADISON, Wis. - Joshua Drabek entered a guilty plea to count five of repeated sexual assault of the same child with at least three violations of first- or second-degree sexual assault Monday.
The other four charges were dropped in the second of three separate sexual assault charges being brought against the 19-year-old.
Drabek was released on signature bond and sentencing for the charges allegedly involving a 15-year-old girl is set for some time in October.
In June, he was found guilty of one case of second-degree sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl that Drabek claimed to be dating.
In February, he is scheduled to face trial on charges related to his stepsister, who was found starved and neglected.
Drabek is the son of Melinda Drabek-Chritton, who pleaded guilty in April to first-degree reckless endangerment and causing mental harm to a child.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land