ST. PAUL, Minn. - Friends and other community members gathered at Bethany Baptist Church just outside Wausau, Wis., Friday to support 30-year old Kira Trevino and her family.
Her husband Jeffery Dale Trevino is charged with two counts of second-degree murder after investigators found "copious" amounts of blood in the couple's home.
KARE-TV reported Bethany Baptist provided the space since the family church New Day Christian Church was unable to host everyone. Also, Kira Trevino is from the Wausau area.
Kira Trevino's sister Keri Anne Steger thanked everyone for coming and asked people to pray that her sister is found.
St. Paul police said it's has received more than a dozen leads from a tip line set up to help find Kira, but department spokesman Howie Padilla said Saturday police haven't yet had any breakthroughs on the her location.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral