ST. PAUL, Minn. - Friends and other community members gathered at Bethany Baptist Church just outside Wausau, Wis., Friday to support 30-year old Kira Trevino and her family.
Her husband Jeffery Dale Trevino is charged with two counts of second-degree murder after investigators found "copious" amounts of blood in the couple's home.
KARE-TV reported Bethany Baptist provided the space since the family church New Day Christian Church was unable to host everyone. Also, Kira Trevino is from the Wausau area.
Kira Trevino's sister Keri Anne Steger thanked everyone for coming and asked people to pray that her sister is found.
St. Paul police said it's has received more than a dozen leads from a tip line set up to help find Kira, but department spokesman Howie Padilla said Saturday police haven't yet had any breakthroughs on the her location.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs