ST. PAUL, Minn. - Friends and other community members gathered at Bethany Baptist Church just outside Wausau, Wis., Friday to support 30-year old Kira Trevino and her family.
Her husband Jeffery Dale Trevino is charged with two counts of second-degree murder after investigators found "copious" amounts of blood in the couple's home.
KARE-TV reported Bethany Baptist provided the space since the family church New Day Christian Church was unable to host everyone. Also, Kira Trevino is from the Wausau area.
Kira Trevino's sister Keri Anne Steger thanked everyone for coming and asked people to pray that her sister is found.
St. Paul police said it's has received more than a dozen leads from a tip line set up to help find Kira, but department spokesman Howie Padilla said Saturday police haven't yet had any breakthroughs on the her location.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say