MADISON, Wis. - Streets in downtown Madison will be closed Sunday for the annual Ride the Drive event, according to a release.
The 6-mile route will be closed to traffic from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., officials said. Traffic will be allowed to cross the route at several key intersections under police direction.
Streets that will be closed include the Capitol Square, State Street, Gilman Street, Frances Street, Dayton Street, Bedford Street, North Shore Drive, John Nolen Drive, Blair Street and the outbound lanes of East Washington Avenue.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry