STOUGHTON, Wis. - A meeting will be held to update the public on the Interstate 39/90 and County Road N interchange near Stoughton on Sept. 8.
Wisconsin Department of Transportation representatives will update the public on design plans and gather input, according to a release.
The proposed changes are part of the reconstruction and expansion of Interstate 39/90 from the Illinois state line to the Highway 12/18 interchange near Madison.
The meeting will be from 5-7 p.m. at the town of Pleasant Springs Town Hall at 2354 County Road N, officials said. A formal presentation will start at 5:30 p.m.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land