STOUGHTON, Wis. - A meeting will be held to update the public on the Interstate 39/90 and County Road N interchange near Stoughton on Sept. 8.
Wisconsin Department of Transportation representatives will update the public on design plans and gather input, according to a release.
The proposed changes are part of the reconstruction and expansion of Interstate 39/90 from the Illinois state line to the Highway 12/18 interchange near Madison.
The meeting will be from 5-7 p.m. at the town of Pleasant Springs Town Hall at 2354 County Road N, officials said. A formal presentation will start at 5:30 p.m.
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005
- Police have identified hit-and-run driver
- Forged letter criticzes local police chief