MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Department of Transportation officials will be holding quarterly open house meetings to promote public understanding of the Verona Road reconstruction project, according to a release.
The meetings are scheduled for March 27, June 26, Sept. 25 and Dec. 18. All meetings will be held at the city of Fitchburg Fire Station No. 2 at 5415 King James Way from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
No formal presentations are scheduled, but residents are encouraged to stop by at their convenience.
According to the release, maps and exhibits of the Verona Road improvements will be on display, and WisDOT representatives will be available at the meetings to discuss the project on an individual basis.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two