MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Department of Transportation officials will be holding quarterly open house meetings to promote public understanding of the Verona Road reconstruction project, according to a release.
The meetings are scheduled for March 27, June 26, Sept. 25 and Dec. 18. All meetings will be held at the city of Fitchburg Fire Station No. 2 at 5415 King James Way from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
No formal presentations are scheduled, but residents are encouraged to stop by at their convenience.
According to the release, maps and exhibits of the Verona Road improvements will be on display, and WisDOT representatives will be available at the meetings to discuss the project on an individual basis.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field