MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said major traffic shift at the Fish Hatchery Road interchange is set for Thursday.
Effective 2:30 p.m. Thursday, northbound Fish Hatchery Road (County D) traffic will be shifted to the new pavement with two 10-foot wide lanes in each direction.
In conjunction with the traffic shift, motorists on northbound Fish Hatchery Road must turn left at the signal to access the westbound Beltline.
Crews will remove the existing loop ramp to the westbound Beltline.
The DOT said motorists should be vigilant for crews working in the area.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement