The Ray Rice story is thrusting the complicated issue of domestic violence into the national spotlight, and the Executive Director of Madison's Domestic Abuse Intervention Services Shannon Barry talks about the topic on Live at Five.
- Officers target seat belt use over holiday weekend
- Man sentenced for 13th drunken driving conviction
- Baby peregrine falcons banded in downtown La Crosse
- Pina and Braun leave Brewers-Diamondbacks game
- Trump budget upsets families hit by opioid addiction crisis
- Hundreds sign student-led petition to change Madison high school name