MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man is charged with robbing three pharmacies in Madison, according to a release.
Jesse R. Kirk, 34, is charged with robbing two Walgreens pharmacies, one at 3710 E. Washington Ave. on April 13 and one at 4518 Cottage Grove Road on April 15. He is also charged with robbing a Shopko pharmacy at 2201 Zeier Road on April 23.
The indictment alleges Kirk stole controlled substances, including Oxycontin, fentanyl, alprazolam, and Adderall, worth more than $500 during each robbery.
If convicted, Kirk faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison on each count, according to the release.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land