MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man is charged with robbing three pharmacies in Madison, according to a release.
Jesse R. Kirk, 34, is charged with robbing two Walgreens pharmacies, one at 3710 E. Washington Ave. on April 13 and one at 4518 Cottage Grove Road on April 15. He is also charged with robbing a Shopko pharmacy at 2201 Zeier Road on April 23.
The indictment alleges Kirk stole controlled substances, including Oxycontin, fentanyl, alprazolam, and Adderall, worth more than $500 during each robbery.
If convicted, Kirk faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison on each count, according to the release.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns