CUDAHY, Wis. - The Humane Society of the United States says it's offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the conviction of the person who chained a dog to a cement pier in a Milwaukee suburb and shot her.
A man walking his dogs along the beach found the bloodied dog last Saturday near Sheridan Park in Cudahy and called police. The pit bull-type dog was taken to a veterinary emergency room where it was euthanized because of multiple gunshot injuries.
Cudahy police are soliciting calls from anyone with information about the shooting.
- Officials believe only one fatal batch of nacho cheese made in Wisconsin
- One man injured in shooting outside east side strip club
- Criminal charges being considered against student who posted threatening picture
- Former village employee arrested on water meter tampering, theft charges
- MPD: Car hit with gunfire, no injuries reported in west side shooting
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash