DODGEVILLE, Wis. - A Dodgeville teen was killed Sunday morning in a one-vehicle crash.
Four people were in a vehicle that went airborne after it struck a ditch around 4 a.m. on State Road 23 near Goldmine Road in Dodgeville, said the Iowa County Sheriff's Office.
Wyatt Caygill, 17, of Dodgeville, was ejected and died at the scene. Two other passengers, Tory Rowe, 16, of Spring Green, and Beran Kiefer, 20, of Lone Rock, were taken to a local clinic with unknown injuries.
Ryan Wells, 22, of Lone Rock, was driving and authorities said he was wearing a seat belt.
Sheriff's deputies said alcohol appeared to be a factor in the crash.
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal