DODGEVILLE, Wis. - A Dodgeville teen was killed Sunday morning in a one-vehicle crash.
Four people were in a vehicle that went airborne after it struck a ditch around 4 a.m. on State Road 23 near Goldmine Road in Dodgeville, said the Iowa County Sheriff's Office.
Wyatt Caygill, 17, of Dodgeville, was ejected and died at the scene. Two other passengers, Tory Rowe, 16, of Spring Green, and Beran Kiefer, 20, of Lone Rock, were taken to a local clinic with unknown injuries.
Ryan Wells, 22, of Lone Rock, was driving and authorities said he was wearing a seat belt.
Sheriff's deputies said alcohol appeared to be a factor in the crash.
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road