World AIDS Day is Friday. Since 1988 the day has been dedicated to raising awareness of AIDS caused by the spread of HIV. Dr. Ryan Westergaard is a UW Health infectious disease specialist. He talks about the status of HIV and AIDS in the state.
- Court records: Man arrested for OWI in Green County served time for 2002 homicide
- Jefferson transforms for Harry Potter Festival
- Motorcycle driver taken to hospital after crash
- Guard who dragged a teen across floor gets bonus restored
- University of Wisconsin alums donated $25 million to school
- Madison police make changes to deadly force procedures