World AIDS Day is Friday. Since 1988 the day has been dedicated to raising awareness of AIDS caused by the spread of HIV. Dr. Ryan Westergaard is a UW Health infectious disease specialist. He talks about the status of HIV and AIDS in the state.
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI