MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources officials are reminding outdoor lovers they'll take deer observations for another three weeks.
The Operation Deer Watch survey began Aug. 1 and wraps up on Sept. 30. The DNR hopes to use the survey to track deer reproduction.
Agency officials want anyone who spots a deer to record the date, whether it was a doe, buck or fawn and the deer management unit it was in and enter the data on the DNR's website at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/563VJB3.
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say