The state Department of Natural Resources is looking for feedback on preliminary plans for a number of northeastern Wisconsin wildlife and fisheries areas.
The DNR has scheduled an open house for March 27 at the Oconto City Hall. Officials will describe the planning process, provide draft regional and property analyses, goals and maps for viewing and take comments from the public.
The agency is putting together a master plan for the Green Bay West Shore Wildlife Area; the Badger Gift Lands, 757 acres adjacent to the wildlife area; the Bloch Oxbow State Natural Area, a sandy Peshtigo River upland just upstream from Green Bay; and scattered wildlife and fisheries lands.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says