MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources is looking for a new top cop.
Chief Conservation Warden Randy Stark plans to retire by December after serving 30 years in the agency's Bureau of Law Enforcement.
The DNR is taking applications to fill Stark's position. Anyone interested can find a job description and application form on the DNR's website. The deadline for applications is Aug. 5.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart