MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources is looking for a new top cop.
Chief Conservation Warden Randy Stark plans to retire by December after serving 30 years in the agency's Bureau of Law Enforcement.
The DNR is taking applications to fill Stark's position. Anyone interested can find a job description and application form on the DNR's website. The deadline for applications is Aug. 5.
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert