MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin wildlife officials are reminding hunters to apply for their fall licenses soon.
The deadline is Aug. 1 to apply for a fall turkey, Canada geese, bobcat, fisher, otter or wolf permit.
Hunters can buy permit applications from authorized license dealers, through the state Department of Natural Resources website or by contacting the DNR by phone.
Application costs vary. They can be found on the DNR's website by doing a keyword search for the world "license."
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash