The former Badger Army Ammunition Plant is known for its decades of history providing ammunition to the U.S Army and now, years after it closed in 1975, the over 7,000-acre property will be open to the public for outdoor recreation.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say