FITCHBURG, Wis. - The Military Ridge State Trail in Fitchburg has been reopened as flooding conditions continue to improve, according to a release.
A portion of the trail had been closed from South Nine Mile Road to the Epic connector near Verona due to flooding, according to the release.
The trail is now open over its entire length, according to the release
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound