FITCHBURG, Wis. - The Military Ridge State Trail in Fitchburg has been reopened as flooding conditions continue to improve, according to a release.
A portion of the trail had been closed from South Nine Mile Road to the Epic connector near Verona due to flooding, according to the release.
The trail is now open over its entire length, according to the release
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race