FITCHBURG, Wis. - The Military Ridge State Trail in Fitchburg has been reopened as flooding conditions continue to improve, according to a release.
A portion of the trail had been closed from South Nine Mile Road to the Epic connector near Verona due to flooding, according to the release.
The trail is now open over its entire length, according to the release
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her