FITCHBURG, Wis. - The Military Ridge State Trail in Fitchburg has been reopened as flooding conditions continue to improve, according to a release.
A portion of the trail had been closed from South Nine Mile Road to the Epic connector near Verona due to flooding, according to the release.
The trail is now open over its entire length, according to the release
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers