The Department of Natural Resources is sending letters to people living near the Caledonia and Lewiston levee system, warning them about the upcoming flood season and the aging infrastructure.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street