Wisconsin's gun deer hunting season kicked off Saturday, but chronic wasting disease, a contagious illness transmitted from deer-to-deer, continues to loom over the tradition in southwest Wisconsin.
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say