MADISON, Wis. - State wildlife officials are warning hunters, anglers and trappers it's time to renew their licenses.
Licenses from the 2012-2013 license year expired on March 31. New licenses are valid until that same date in 2014.
Department of Natural Resources officials said multi-season hunters and anglers should consider purchasing a $165 Conservation Patron license, which covers general fishing, trout fishing, deer, small game, duck and upland game birds in one package.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program