MADISON, Wis. - State wildlife officials are warning hunters, anglers and trappers it's time to renew their licenses.
Licenses from the 2012-2013 license year expired on March 31. New licenses are valid until that same date in 2014.
Department of Natural Resources officials said multi-season hunters and anglers should consider purchasing a $165 Conservation Patron license, which covers general fishing, trout fishing, deer, small game, duck and upland game birds in one package.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire