MADISON, Wis. - State wildlife officials are warning hunters, anglers and trappers it's time to renew their licenses.
Licenses from the 2012-2013 license year expired on March 31. New licenses are valid until that same date in 2014.
Department of Natural Resources officials said multi-season hunters and anglers should consider purchasing a $165 Conservation Patron license, which covers general fishing, trout fishing, deer, small game, duck and upland game birds in one package.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash