MADISON, Wis. - State wildlife officials are warning hunters, anglers and trappers it's time to renew their licenses.
Licenses from the 2012-2013 license year expired on March 31. New licenses are valid until that same date in 2014.
Department of Natural Resources officials said multi-season hunters and anglers should consider purchasing a $165 Conservation Patron license, which covers general fishing, trout fishing, deer, small game, duck and upland game birds in one package.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes