MADISON, Wis. - The Department of Transportation's Division of Motor Vehicles' customer service centers and phone centers will be closed Monday for staff training, according to a release.
Officials said all front-line customer service representatives will be getting technical process and procedural updates and training.
DMV's automated phone system will still be available, which allows customers to get recorded information, according to the release.
DMV officials would like to remind residents that many services do not require a visit to a service center and are available online at the official DMV website.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000