MADISON, Wis. - The Department of Transportation's Division of Motor Vehicles' customer service centers and phone centers will be closed Monday for staff training, according to a release.
Officials said all front-line customer service representatives will be getting technical process and procedural updates and training.
DMV's automated phone system will still be available, which allows customers to get recorded information, according to the release.
DMV officials would like to remind residents that many services do not require a visit to a service center and are available online at the official DMV website.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend