MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles customer service centers will be closed for business Thanksgiving Day and Friday, according to a release.
The DMV automated phone system will remain available so motorists can still make road test appointments and have access to recorded information, according to the release.
Officials would also like to remind customers that many services do not require a trip to a customer service center and can be handled online, through the mail or by other third-party service providers.
All DMV offices will resume regular business hours on Monday.
For more information, check the official Wisconsin DMV website.
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers
- Deputies: Couple caught stealing coats may be connected to other thefts
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics