MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles customer service centers will be closed for business Thanksgiving Day and Friday, according to a release.
The DMV automated phone system will remain available so motorists can still make road test appointments and have access to recorded information, according to the release.
Officials would also like to remind customers that many services do not require a trip to a customer service center and can be handled online, through the mail or by other third-party service providers.
All DMV offices will resume regular business hours on Monday.
For more information, check the official Wisconsin DMV website.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash