MAZOMANIE, Wis. - Law enforcement asked Mazomanie residents to avoid the area on the west side of the village Saturday afternoon due to a "tactical situation."
Some Dane County residents received an automated 911 call at about 1:45 p.m. advising people to stay in their homes.
Dane County dispatch confirmed police were responding to a report of a person threatening suicide in the area of Westwynd Court at about 1:20 p.m.
Deputies were surrounding a residence, dispatch said.
In the automated call, residents were asked to stay in their homes. Dispatch could not confirm if the subject had a weapon.
Dispatch confirmed a person was in custody and the situation ended at 2:09 p.m.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer