WEST ALLIS, Wis. - The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office will review allegations of sexual assault against a West Allis police detective.
WTMJ-AM reported the officer was arrested Wednesday on possible charges of fourth-degree sexual assault and misconduct in public office.
Details of the allegations were not released.
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US