WEST ALLIS, Wis. - The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office will review allegations of sexual assault against a West Allis police detective.
WTMJ-AM reported the officer was arrested Wednesday on possible charges of fourth-degree sexual assault and misconduct in public office.
Details of the allegations were not released.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say