TOWN OF VERONA, Wis. - A Chippewa Falls man was arrested for sixth-offense operating while intoxicated during a traffic stop in Dane County Friday morning, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy said James E. Wilkinson, 45, was pulled over for a speeding violation on Nesbit Road west of Cortina Road in the town of Verona at 12:30 a.m.
Wilkinson was arrested after field sobriety tests.
He was also cited on suspicion of speeding and operating after revocation.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls