TOWN OF VERONA, Wis. - A Chippewa Falls man was arrested for sixth-offense operating while intoxicated during a traffic stop in Dane County Friday morning, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy said James E. Wilkinson, 45, was pulled over for a speeding violation on Nesbit Road west of Cortina Road in the town of Verona at 12:30 a.m.
Wilkinson was arrested after field sobriety tests.
He was also cited on suspicion of speeding and operating after revocation.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI