TOWN OF KENDALL, Wis. - A 22-year-old Darlington man was injured and arrested after his truck struck a utility pole and fence early Saturday morning, according to a release from the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to Holland Road in the town of Kendall at 3:53 a.m. for a report of a one-vehicle crash.
Investigators said Coty J. Lange was traveling east when he lost control on ice and sideswiped a bridge before striking a utility pole and fence.
Lange was taken from the scene by private vehicle for treatment of his injuries. He was arrested on suspicion of second-offense operating while intoxicated.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart