TOWN OF KENDALL, Wis. - A 22-year-old Darlington man was injured and arrested after his truck struck a utility pole and fence early Saturday morning, according to a release from the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to Holland Road in the town of Kendall at 3:53 a.m. for a report of a one-vehicle crash.
Investigators said Coty J. Lange was traveling east when he lost control on ice and sideswiped a bridge before striking a utility pole and fence.
Lange was taken from the scene by private vehicle for treatment of his injuries. He was arrested on suspicion of second-offense operating while intoxicated.
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV