BLACK EARTH, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Department has charged a Black Earth man with his 5th charge of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence following a domestic incident late Sunday evening.
Sheriff's officials said Jason Zander, 37, was arrested in 1300 block of Remington Street in Black Earth just before 11 p.m.
According to the sheriff's department, deputies were sent to the home after a pickup had driven off the street and struck the front corner of the home. Information also showed a domestic incident had been in progress at the time.
Once deputies arrived, Zander returned to the scene. Sheriff's officials said deputies conducted field sobriety tests on Zander, and subsequently charged him with numerous charges, including OWI.
Zander was booked into the Dane County Jail. The damage to the house and 2001 Chevrolet Silverado was minor.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street