MADISON, Wis. - A Tennessee man was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated during a traffic stop on Saturday, according to a release from the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Spencer Petitt, 40, of Brighton, Tennessee, was driving in the area of South County Road G and East Townline Road around 7:30 p.m. when he was stopped for speeding.
The deputies said an odor of intoxicants was on Petitt's breath and he failed field sobriety tests.
Petitt was also cited for speeding and operating after revocation.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart