TOWN OF HAZEL GREEN, Wis. - Grant County sheriff's deputies are looking for the driver of a motorcycle spotted going more than 100 mph.
The motorcycle was first spotted Saturday at 11:38 p.m. traveling east on Highway 11 near Hill Road in the town of Hazel Green. A deputy attempted to stop the motorcycle that was going 86 mph. Deputies called off the pursuit for safety reasons.
The motorcycle headed north out of Hazel Green on Highway 80 and was spotted by a Cuba City police officer turning west onto Highway 11 toward Benton.
Lafayette County deputies located the motorcycle in Shullsburg as it went through town at more than 100 mph passing vehicles on the right. Deputies again decided not to pursue for safety reasons.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Grant County Sheriff's Office or Grant County Crime Stoppers.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound