MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office is searching for a jail inmate who was declared AWOL when he failed to return from a job-related appointment.
Deputies said Nicholas E. Bongiovanni, 18, of Madison, was released at 8:15 a.m. Wednesday and his appointment was expected to last until 10 a.m.
Bongiovanni is currently serving a probation sentence with Huber for armed robbery. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK