MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office is searching for a jail inmate who was declared AWOL when he failed to return from a job-related appointment.
Deputies said Nicholas E. Bongiovanni, 18, of Madison, was released at 8:15 a.m. Wednesday and his appointment was expected to last until 10 a.m.
Bongiovanni is currently serving a probation sentence with Huber for armed robbery. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- ‘Can we just go to jail?' suspected drunken driver asks police
- Prisons chief tells lawmaker youth facility is safe
- Man with facial injuries claims he was attacked by 3 men
- 3 new retailers coming to West Towne
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash involving school bus
- Clyde Stubblefield to get posthumous UW honorary degree