TOWN OF BROOKLYN, Wis. - An Evansville man was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated after a crash in which his vehicle rolled twice, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to County Road X east of Nye Road in the town of Brooklyn at 10:52 p.m. on Wednesday for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
Investigators said a vehicle driven by Luke D. Ballentine, 23, was traveling east on County Road X when he failed to negotiate a curve, entered a ditch, rolled twice and came to rest in a field on its wheels.
Luke was injured but not taken to a hospital.
Luke was arrested on suspicion of first-offense operating while intoxicated and cited on suspicion of failure to maintain control of a vehicle and failure to notify law enforcement of a crash.
Kevin M. Kelley, 43, of Belleville, was cited on suspicion of knowingly assisting a person fleeing an accident scene.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline