MADISON, Wis. - Dane County sheriff's deputies responded to two separate crashes involving intoxicated drivers early Sunday morning, according to a release.
Deputies responded to Sun Prairie Road in the town of Medina around 3:30 a.m. Sunday for reports of a vehicle off the road, officials said.
Upon contacting the driver, Thomas J. Mirenda, officials determined he was intoxicated, according to the release. Mirenda was arrested for seventh-offense OWI among other charges.
Deputies also responded to County Highway PB in the town of Montrose around 5:30 a.m. for reports of a vehicle stuck in a snow bank, officials said.
Deputies determined the driver, Keith A. Legler, 39, was intoxicated, according to the release. He was arrested for sixth-offense OWI.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI