TOWN OF SYLVESTER, Wis. - A vehicle spotted speeding, going into a ditch and nearly striking another vehicle was pulled over and the driver was arrested on numerous charges, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
The vehicle was stopped in the 3700 block of Highway 11 in the town of Sylvester at 1:30 a.m. on Thursday.
The driver, Garrett J. Nickel, 32, of Janesville, was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating under the influence and possession of a Schedule IV narcotic. He was cited on suspicion of speeding, reckless driving, operating a vehicle without insurance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say