VIENNA TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A single vehicle rollover crash in rural Dane County early Saturday morning injures two people, and Dane County Sheriff's officials believe alcohol might have been a factor.
Deputies responded to Schumacher Road, just north of East Street in Vienna Township at about 3:20 a.m. for a report of a rollover crash.
Investigators said Cory C. Anderson, 21, of Waunakee, was traveling north on Schumacher Road with two passengers when he lost control of his Jeep.
Jared W. Markes, of Madison and Andrew J. Anderson, 21, of Verona were transported to University of Wisconsin Hospital. Andrew Anderson was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle. He sustained serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Cory Anderson was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated causing injury, operating left of center, failure to maintain control, and failure to stop at a stop sign.
- Madison police recommend charges in fatal Highway 30 crash
- Deputies: Dane County inmate goes AWOL
- Accidental Goodwill donation makes its way back to owner
- Crews sent to 3-car crash on East Washington Avenue
- Car accident on eastbound beltline backs up traffic
- Newly renovated Milton Public Library reopens