WAUPUN, Wis. - The Dodge County Sheriff's Office is opening a death investigation after a man was found dead at his home in Waupun.
The Waupun Police Department learned Thursday afternoon of a 53-year-old man who was found dead outside his home at 623 Watertown St., according to deputies. His 77-year-old mother found him and moved him before police arrived.
An autopsy is scheduled for Friday. The cause of death has not been determined.
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'