WAUPUN, Wis. - The Dodge County Sheriff's Office is opening a death investigation after a man was found dead at his home in Waupun.
The Waupun Police Department learned Thursday afternoon of a 53-year-old man who was found dead outside his home at 623 Watertown St., according to deputies. His 77-year-old mother found him and moved him before police arrived.
An autopsy is scheduled for Friday. The cause of death has not been determined.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program