TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A 26-year-old Middleton woman was arrested after a 34-year-old man was stabbed multiple times, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to 5025 Church Road in the town of Springfield just before midnight Tuesday night for a report of a domestic stabbing.
The victim, who lives at the address, was taken to University of Wisconsin Hospital and is expected to recover from the injuries.
Maritza N. Rodriguez-Medrano was arrested on suspicion of first-degree reckless injury.
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Madison cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case