TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A 26-year-old Middleton woman was arrested after a 34-year-old man was stabbed multiple times, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to 5025 Church Road in the town of Springfield just before midnight Tuesday night for a report of a domestic stabbing.
The victim, who lives at the address, was taken to University of Wisconsin Hospital and is expected to recover from the injuries.
Maritza N. Rodriguez-Medrano was arrested on suspicion of first-degree reckless injury.
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm