MADISON, Wis. - A man suspected of burglarizing a Town of Oregon home was caught in the house by the homeowner's son, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to a home on Lincoln Road Thursday afternoon when a man went to check on his parent's home when another family member reported seeing fresh tire tracks near the residence.
The man said he found Jason L. Svendsen, 32, inside the home. Deputies said Svendsen fled in his car but he was stopped on Lincoln Road near Storytown Road.
Svendsen was arrested on suspicion of burglary and felony bail jumping. He was cited for operating after suspension. He also faces additional charges from Verona police.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam