MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office is trying to connect surveillance video from a store in West Allis to a residential burglary in the village of Deerfield.
Detectives said the victim's wallet was stolen while he and his wife slept. The victim later found out his debit card was being used at several businesses in the Milwaukee area.
Photos from a Target store in West Allis show the man detectives believe used the stolen debit card.
Anyone with information on this person's identity is asked to call the Dane County tip line at 608-284-6900.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested