MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office is trying to connect surveillance video from a store in West Allis to a residential burglary in the village of Deerfield.
Detectives said the victim's wallet was stolen while he and his wife slept. The victim later found out his debit card was being used at several businesses in the Milwaukee area.
Photos from a Target store in West Allis show the man detectives believe used the stolen debit card.
Anyone with information on this person's identity is asked to call the Dane County tip line at 608-284-6900.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River