MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office is trying to connect surveillance video from a store in West Allis to a residential burglary in the village of Deerfield.
Detectives said the victim's wallet was stolen while he and his wife slept. The victim later found out his debit card was being used at several businesses in the Milwaukee area.
Photos from a Target store in West Allis show the man detectives believe used the stolen debit card.
Anyone with information on this person's identity is asked to call the Dane County tip line at 608-284-6900.
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'