MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office is trying to connect surveillance video from a store in West Allis to a residential burglary in the village of Deerfield.
Detectives said the victim's wallet was stolen while he and his wife slept. The victim later found out his debit card was being used at several businesses in the Milwaukee area.
Photos from a Target store in West Allis show the man detectives believe used the stolen debit card.
Anyone with information on this person's identity is asked to call the Dane County tip line at 608-284-6900.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer