TOWN OF SPRING GROVE, Wis. - Green County sheriff's deputies are asking for help with information from the public on a single-vehicle crash on County Road T Saturday night.
Deputies responded to a report of a vehicle versus guardrail crash in the 100 block of West County Road T in the town of Spring Grove around 9:55 p.m., according to a release.
A vehicle was driving southbound on County Road R when the driver hit the guardrail on the west side of the road, investigators said. The vehicle then went across the road and hit the guardrail on the east side of the road.
A witness told deputies there were two people in the vehicle that got into another car that stopped near the crash and fled northbound on County Road T, according to the release.
The car received severe damage, and officials are still investigating the crash.
Officials ask anyone with information on the crash to contact the Green County Sheriff's Department.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing